Connect Students at Home
Enter an address to see special broadband offers to connect K-12 students in your area.
Search Low-Cost Internet Options to Connect Your Students At Home
This search tool uses a street address to help school districts identify low-cost Internet options for students who don’t have a broadband connection at home. Rather than showing a full list of service options in a particular area, we’ve narrowed down the list to show the best deals available.
Enter a Street address to see available providers, plans, prices (including the number of free months), sign-up steps, and any eligibility criteria necessary to qualify for special rates.
Visit these sites for information about other programs that may be available in your community:
- Wi-Fi hotspots catered to students studying from home.
- All solutions are designed for the school district and student in mind.
- Mobile Beacon is dedicated to providing affordable, mobile, high-speed Internet access to schools, libraries, and nonprofits.
- Mobile Internet for Educational Entities, Nonprofits, and Social Welfare Agencies. Offers affordable wireless Internet and hotspots with unlimited data. No overage charges.
- National non-profit organization dedicated to connecting everyone to the Internet.
- In response to the coronavirus pandemic and its impact on society, multiple Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have made updates to their low-cost Internet service programs to ensure individuals and families stay connected to the Internet during this challenging time.
- The official FCC site has a comprehensive list of ISPs and companies that have signed the pledge to not terminate service to any customer because of their inability to pay their bills due to the coronavirus pandemic, waive late fees, and open their Wi-Fi hotspots. If one of these companies is in your area, please contact them directly to learn more about what they can offer you during this time.